Saturday, July 27, 2013

Cat Cafe Reviewers

I have a favour to ask :) I'd love to post Cat Cafe reviews, on the blog, but since I've never been to a cafe it makes reviewing them a little hard.  Have you been to a cat cafe?  Would you like to be a guest blogger and share your experience with us?  That would be fantastic, I'd love to hear from you!


source
Instructions: Email me (iusedtobescaredofcats@ yahoo.com.au) and I'll send you through a list of questions to answer (providing as little or as much as you want to) :) Photos are very much appreciated!
Want to see an example post, click here

I look forward to hearing from you :)

2 comments:

  1. I have been to a cat cafe in Japan - I would love to review it for you if you like. It was probably one of my favourite things on the trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire I would love that soooo much!!
    Are you able to drop me an email when you have the chance?

    iusedtobescaredofcats@yahoo.com.au

    -Fiona :)

    ReplyDelete