Friday, May 24, 2013

Tyler the Cat

tyler_cat_artwork

I had the delightful privilege of getting to house sit Tyler over the weekend and to take some cute cat pictures of him :)   Tyler belongs to Lucy, a friend of my Boyfriend, Ben.  Lucy is an amazing animal lover and as a result Tyler is such a sweet cat who is needy for the love :P

 I think in the end Tyler got sick of me stalking him with my camera though..oops!

 
tyler_cat_photography
Tyler playing in the garden, Lucy also has the nicest property/garden!

tyler_cat_sunlight
Sneaking away from me perhaps? :P

cat_garden
Playtime :)

cat_kissing_giraffe
Kissing Giraffe statues! I also love Giraffes so this picture makes my heart melt!

cat_photo
Hiding again?


cute_cat
Tyler did get his claws out, with me, for some play fighting, which normally would have freaked me out hardcore but I simply picked up a branch and played on...mega proud moment for me...despite my blog's title I would be lying if I said, there wasn't a tiny bit of fear, that comes back when the claws come out!


tyler_stretch
love you Ty Guy!

P.S. More photos of Tyler over Here and Here on my personal art blog

4 comments:

  1. adorable that tyler and the picture with the giraffe is my favourite too. i love cat kisses you really have to earn them :)

    ReplyDelete