Thursday, April 11, 2013

Pizza Cat

The other day I convinced my boyfriend it would be fun to make cat shaped pizzas. He is a good sport :)
We ended up making a boy and girl cat that kind of fit our personalities, completely by accident :P

We made our cheese pizzas using eggplant for the face, ham for the ears/tongue and this dough recipe for the base, which we only let rise for 4 hours but turned out super great anyway :)  MEOW!
Pizza Cat
Pizza Cat - boy and girl
Pizza Cat - Ben
Pizza Cat - Fiona
Tee hee! 

Want more Cat Food Goodness? How about these super sweet Cat Donuts!

10 comments:

  1. Haha, hilarious! Do you deliver? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :P I dunno that sounds like pro town!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHHH!!! Your blog! I am in love. (Especially with that pizza!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How have I missed this blog - AWESOME!
    These pizzas look yum, and cute to boot!
    Also I'm liking your top, very spiffy! :)
    ahhh onto more enties of kitty amazement! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Heather!
    I'm getting a bit embarrassed by how many blogs I own, lol, but this one is super fun :) I'll have to share on the burntfeather soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. pizza cats!! this just made me giggle and hungry at the same time :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. then my job here is done :P

    ReplyDelete