Thursday, March 7, 2013

Free Printable Kitty Trinket Box

These cute trinket boxes could be used for party favors or gift boxes or just to print out, make and keep yourself :) Oh and they're easy to make too, which is always a nice bonus.

Free Printable Kitty Box Template


I recommend printing yours out on some thick card stock and then scoring the fold lines using a scissor's edge or an xacto knife if you have one on hand. I also glued down all my joins to make them nice and neat :) The skies the limit for which colour card to print on and how you decorate. I added some glitter hearts to my pink card box but feel free to go crazier than that and if you do I'd love to see...feel free to share below in the comments :)



 To Get Your Own Trinket Box Template, click on the image above to open big and print :)

4 comments:

  1. Aw man I just found this blog, is there a way to still download this? They are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Just fixed :) Let me know if you have any issues!

      Delete