Sunday, February 17, 2013

My Cat Fear explained in Sketches

My fear can be explained in three simple sketches :p
cat-fear-sketch1
Since I don't have photographic evidence this is pretty much how my initial fear started.
My friend and I were playing barbies at the time that her cat clawed her right below her eye,
she screamed, I froze.
cat-fear-sketch2
I had several nice cat experiences since then and also picked up a cute boyfriend who loves cats.
Seeing him eagerly want to pat cats all the time made me less weary but I still stayed my distance.
cat-fear-sketch3
I threw myself face first into my fear and went round taking pictures of people and their cats!
I also tried to befriend my boyfriend's room mate's cat (she slowly wore me down)
I'm can happily say i'm now cat fear free :)

2 comments:

  1. Awwww! (ok I promise not to spam every entry lol) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. he he he, you can totally spam!!
    I always love comments, especially Heather comments :)

    ReplyDelete